Pay Subs Online with your Credit Card
1. Goto the MyCricket Website and look up your MyCricket Id, by entering first/Last, then clicking the Search button. Make sure you get the correct Id if your name is very common! Using your existing ID is important because this is where all your stats and club details from previous years are recorded.
2. Once you've got your MyCricket Id, go to the Club's Play Cricket Page
3. Scroll down to the Senior Comp section (page bottom) and choose either Gold Tiger (Concession) or Gold Tiger (Full) membership categories. Concession memberships are only for players holding an current concession card. Click the orange Register button. You'll be directed to the Senior Cricket Registration page, click the Continue button.
4. If you don't have a MyCricket Id, click on the green Skip this Step link, enter the details to register. Then follow the prompts, fill in your details and confirm your payment. Now go to step 7, you're done !
5. If you do have a MyCricket Id, enter it on the screen. If you haven't previously logged in or forgotten your password, click on the green Forgot your password? link. Follow the instructions (they take a moment to pop up), enter your email address. A temporary 6 digit password will be sent to that email address. Retrieve it from your email.
6. Now on the Senior Cricket Registration page, login with your MyCricket Id and password. Follow the prompts, fill in your details and confirm your credit card payment. The system directs your payment direct to the Club's bank account.
7. You're now A PROUD TIGER. A confirmation email will be sent shortly. Thanks for registering and have a great season.