Training Session Plan
This guide has been established to support teams ‘Returning to Training’ under Victorian Government COVID-19 restrictions. Community clubs and teams have an obligation to adhere to these protocols at every training session.
Before the session:
- All participants must adhere to RUCC attendance protocols.
- Pavilions are currently open to members again. This includes change rooms & social areas.
During the Session:
- All attendees are to refrain from spitting, nasal clearing and shall not use sweat or saliva on balls
- All attendees adhere to facility signage directions.
After the session:
- All attendees to take all their kit gear home. No personal gear is to be stored at Pavilions.