Pay there Subs Online with a Credit Card
1. Goto the MyCricket Website and look up your child's MyCricket Id, by entering there first/Last name, and click the Search button. Make sure you get the correct Id if there name is very common! Using their existing ID is important because this is where all their stats and club details from previous years are recorded.
2. Once you've got their MyCricket Id, go to the Club's Play Cricket Page
3. Scroll down to the Junior Comp section and choose either the Juniors - Girls Program or Juniors - Boys Program. Click the orange Register button. You'll be directed to the Junior Cricket Registration page, click the Continue button.
4. If they don't have a MyCricket Id, click on the green Skip this Step link, enter the details to register. Then follow the prompts, fill in their details and confirm your payment. Now go to step 7, you're done !
5. If they do have a MyCricket Id, enter it on the screen. If you haven't previously logged in or forgotten your password, click on the green Forgot your password? link. Follow the instructions (they take a moment to pop up), enter your email address. A temporary 6 digit password will be sent to that email address. Retrieve it from your email.
6. Now on the Junior Cricket Registration page, login with there MyCricket Id and password. Follow the prompts, fill in your child's details and confirm your credit card payment. The system directs your payment direct to the Club's bank account.
7. You're child's now A PROUD TIGER. A confirmation email will be sent shortly. Thanks for registering them and have a great season.